Re: [eclipse-clp-users] Running viz and viztool

From: Joachim Schimpf <jschimpf_at_...311...>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2015 12:51:07 +0100
On 05/04/15 20:06, Sergii Dymchenko wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have problems with running viz and viztool.
>
> First I tried to use lib(cpviz) and viz/0 and viztool/0, but I got "Can't find
> Java executable in /bin/" in spite of having Java installed.

I assume you are running on Linux.  What you have probably done is specify
an empty string to the JRE_HOME question when you installed your ECLiPSe.

You can fix this by either re-running the ECLiPSe install script (RUNME),
and give the correct value for JRE_HOME (such that $JRE_HOME/bin/java is
the location of your java executable).  Alternatively, you can manually
set (and export) JRE_HOME in your shell.

If you are on Windows, you should instead set the registry value
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/IC-Parc/Eclipse/6.1/JRE_HOME
to where your java runtime is located.

Cheers,
Joachim