Re: [eclipse-clp-users] Testing Eclipseclp

From: Joachim Schimpf <jschimpf_at_...311...>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2014 03:00:43 +0200
On 04/09/2014 11:37, Pradeep Kiruvale wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have ported the Eclipseclp to Arm64. I would like to test it.
> Please let me know how can I test this and especially for floating point
> related features.
>
> I have ported  only the kernel and icparc_solvers.

Hi Pradeep,

This is great news, thanks for investing the time!

Our test suite is not in the open source repository because it contains Prolog application programs
from various sources, some of which cannot be distributed, or whose copyright situation is unclear.
 It is a long standing item on my todo list to extract at least all the unit tests and add them to
the source repository.

But I am going to send you a version of the test suite by personal email.

All the best,
Joachim