Re: [eclipse-clp-users] 'Problem is infeasible!' in eplex goes to stdout

From: Sergii Dymchenko <kit1980_at_...6...>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 19:20:02 -0700
Hi Kish,

Yes, I use CLP/CBC bundled with ECLiPSe. I'll provide code that
demonstrates the issue on Monday.

I agree that suppressing all warning_output is a bad idea. I used to
do that, but now I usually just redirect warning_output and log_output
to stderr because I use ECLiPSe in batch mode and so it matters what
goes to stdout. BTW, shouldn't warning_output and log_output by
defaulr go to stderr, not stdout?

Sergii.