[eclipse-clp-users] exception details in embedded eclipse

From: Federico Ferri <federico.ferri.it_at_...6...>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 20:34:28 +0100
Greetings,

is there a way to get the exception details in embedded eclipse?

if an error happens in the prolog program, I can notice it because resume()
returns THROW, but often the argument* associated with this return code
it's just 'abort', which makes debugging more difficult.

* I'm using PyCLP and cannot find a corresponding function for this in the
C interface

Federico Ferri