Re: [eclipse-clp-users] REPL

From: Volkan Unsal <spocksplanet_at_...6...>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2013 12:18:01 -0400
I am not sure I understand why you are not using tkeclipse.

tkeclipse has the same problems as the commandline in terms of not being
easy to use. If I need to go back to the last command, I need to use mouse
to open a dropdown and find the last line there. You can't just "up arrow"
to get the last line. Second, copy+paste is broken. It just doesn't read
stuff from the clipboard. There are lots of little nuisances that made a
bad impression on me last time I used it.

I might use it for debugging finished programs, but even for that I would
rater do it in the commandline rather than a GUI app. As someone who spends
most of his time in the terminal, a GUI app for compiling and making feels
like a different country.