Re: [eclipse-clp-users] Python Interface / PostgreSQL/MongoDB

From: Gottfried F. Zojer <goenzoy_at_...6...>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 15:28:55 +0000
Oreste,

Thanks for your answer.You are correct that I m using Linux ( OpenSuse 11.4
) and as well cython was installed from source.
So i not sure why the install(for PyCLP) failed in my case but I will look
into it again and give you feedback via BerliOS.
I dont think that it is related to cython but maybe I m wrong.Never used
cython and also Python3.0 on linux

Rgds

Gottfried