Re: [eclipse-clp-users] query

From: Claudio Cesar de Sá <claudio_at_...222...>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 22:55:50 -0200
Prasad

A starting point  should be by examples, in Hakan's site there a lot of
them:

http://www.hakank.org/eclipse/

the Hakan's codes are very well written with a *sophisticated elegance.*

If you wish some material on optimization ... I have something written in
Portuguese.

claudio

2012/11/4 Anshu Shankar Prasad <anshu.sprasad.che10_at_...339...>

> I am planning to use CP (with ECLIPSE) for solving multi-objective
> optimization problems to obtain the complete paret front for FD problems.
> The strategy that I plan to employ is determine one single feasible
> solution and add a constraint which would ensure that any other feasible
> solution will be better than the current feasible solution in at least one
> of the objective functions. This process will be repeated till all the
> pareto points are obtained from the finite domain. Doing this manually will
> require re-initializing the problem every time and would lead to wastage of
> time and effort. I would prefer to add such cuts automatically.
>
> Are there any examples which show the dynamic addition of such constraints
> after the determination of every feasible solution ? I would appreciate if
> someone from this community points me to such examples.

Pessoal, por gentileza

Estou mudando para o email da UDESC:  *claudio.sa_at_...347...*
o do colmeia, continuará valendo:* claudio_at_...222...*
o de Joinville, será extinto em breve!

claudio

    (
    ))