[eclipse-clp-users] query

From: Anshu Shankar Prasad <anshu.sprasad.che10_at_...339...>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 15:47:42 +0530
I am planning to use CP (with ECLIPSE) for solving multi-objective
optimization problems to obtain the complete paret front for FD problems.
The strategy that I plan to employ is determine one single feasible
solution and add a constraint which would ensure that any other feasible
solution will be better than the current feasible solution in at least one
of the objective functions. This process will be repeated till all the
pareto points are obtained from the finite domain. Doing this manually will
require re-initializing the problem every time and would lead to wastage of
time and effort. I would prefer to add such cuts automatically.

Are there any examples which show the dynamic addition of such constraints
after the determination of every feasible solution ? I would appreciate if
someone from this community points me to such examples.