Re: [eclipse-clp-users] Large integers and delayed goals

From: Matteo Bellotto <matteob8_at_...325...>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 12:31:36 +0000 (GMT)
Hi Sergey,
 using your code I obtained the same, wrong, result.
I've sligtly modified your code, defining explicitly the domain of the variables, and this update has improved the search, i.e. I didn't get any "wrong answer".
Here there the modified code:

 :-lib(ic).
 test(Result):-
  Result=[A,B,C,D],
  Result:: 1..100,
  A #> 0, B #> 0, C #> 0, D #> 0,
  A*A*A*A + B*B*B*B + C*C*C*C #= D*D*D*D,
  labeling([A, B, C, D]).

 ?- test(R).
 No (22.43s cpu)

Please note that, increasing the domains bounds, the search will take a (really) longer time.

Bye,
Matteo.