Re: [eclipse-clp-users] How to expand domain of a variable

From: Sergey Dymchenko <kit1980_at_...6...>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2011 01:30:01 +0200
Yes, I know how to solve the problem procedurally (and I saw solutions
in different languages).
It's not the task I need to do for purpose, I'm just wondering if
implementing it in ECLiPSe can be easier than a in C++, for example.
For instance, I was thinking that built-in constraint reasoning can
help to merge overlapping intervals. But now I see that even
A::1..10 or A::1..20.
leaves several delayed goals and doesn't not just simplify to 1..20.

And after having domain I was thinking using simply ECLiPSe constraint
satisfaction

But now I see that probably all this wasn't a good idea.

Sergey.