[eclipse-clp-users] ECLiPSe + CPLEX

From: \ luke2k4_at_...6... <luke2k4_at_...6...>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 17:22:48 +0200
Hi,
I would like to test ECLiPSe with CPLEX 12.1 on the WinXp platform, if I
understand it correctly I need to rebuild the "EplexSCplex.dsp" dsp project
to get the secplex121.dll
To build the dll i need:

   - cplex121.lib
   - visual studio 6.0 (is this the environment/ tools used for win builds
   ?)
   - some find and replace in the make file/project if I want to use a
   version "X" of cplex different than 6.0

Is there anything that I missed ?
Is there a document describing how to set up the build environment for
ECLiPSe if I wanted to rebuild the whole project not only the secplexX.dll ?

Thanks in advance
Łukasz Domagała