[eclipse-clp-users] Remote Connection Prolog

From: Mario Gianni <gianni.mario_at_...131...>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 14:42:29 +0200 (CEST)
Hi all

I'm try to build a remote application that call Prolog Engine and execute
a command

from the Eclipse Side I write

remote_connect('localhost'/6000,P,G).

from Java Application I have writen this code in a try/catch block

 InetAddress host = InetAddress.getByName("localhost");
 RemoteEclipse eclipse = new RemoteEclipse(host,6000);
 eclipse.rpc("env"); % for example
 eclipse.disconnect();

the connection is established but after command execution rpc I receive by
eclipse this message

uncaught exception in exit_block(peer_abort_disconnected)

Two questions:

1) how to manage this exception
2) how to not disconnect from eclipe

thanks