Re: [eclipse-clp-users] What is the general behaviour of ECLiPSe

From: Meriem Djefel <Meriem.DJEFEL_at_...178...>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2010 15:18:15 +0200
Ok,
If I have understand Constraint Solver work by splitting and
propagating. But is it possible specially in ECLiPSe to separate this
two working mode : By first propagate all the constraints (reduce
variable's domain) ( display the only result of propagation) than search
solution to problem.
I want to compare the propagation result of ECLiPSe with a filtering
tool developed in my lab.
Thanks