Re: [eclipse-clp-users] negate constraints

From: Oliver Shycle <oliver.shycle_at_...1...>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 14:27:35 +0200
Hello,

well I think the negation axample was not really good to express what i
want. Let me formulate the problem like this:
We stick to the variables and their domains as before. I need constraints
that express the following: "if any variable has a value greater than eight,
there must be at least one variable with a value smaller than eight."
-------------------------------
example :-
    OutputModel = [A, B, C, D],
    A #:: 1..100,
    B #:: 1..100,
    C #:: 1..100,
    D #:: 1..100,

% constraints

    labeling(OutputModel),
    writeln(OutputModel).

I dont know how to express such kind of constraints.
Thanks for your help.

Oliver.