Re: [eclipse-clp-users] negate constraints

From: Alexandre Saidi <Alexandre.Saidi_at_...37...>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 11:02:19 +0200
Hi Olivier,
I’m not sur i understand what you want to do with the negation.

Tell me what if :
example :-

    OutputModel = [A, B, C, D],
    A #:: 1..100,
    B #:: 1..100,
    C #:: 1..100,
    D #:: 1..100,

    labeling(OutputModel),
    writeln(OutputModel).

In both cases,  constraint propagation will restrict variable domaine.
It’s better not to use Disjunction (like member).

Alex