Re: [eclipse-clp-users] List of Terms to Term

From: Kish Shen <kisshen_at_...5...>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 17:52:37 +0000
Christian Wirth wrote:

> i want to convert a list of terms into a term:

I am not clear what you mean by this: a list of terms *is* a term itself.

> my list is in cnf and looks like this: [pred(A,B),pred2(A,C)]. The
> resulting term has to be ListElement1 AND ListElement2 AND ListElement3 ....
> variables have to be preserved as always, functor copy is not enough.

What is AND, and what are ListElements?

In any case, if you want to "preserve" a variable, you just need to
refer to the variable in your source in both the original term, and in
the new term you create. If you create a new term (using 'functor
copy'), you can then unify the new variables in your new term with the
variables you want to copy.