[eclipse-clp-users] Command line interpreter

From: Alex Rozenshteyn <rpglover64_at_...6...>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 13:59:09 -0500
Forgive the horribly newbie question, but I haven't been able to figure it
out.

When I try to write anything that isn't a predefined predicate in the
command line interpreter, I get "calling an undefined procedure".  I'm
wondering if there's a way to do something equivalent to the tk
interpreter's compile scratch-pad.

Also, forgive me if this has been already answered; I couldn't figure out
how to search the sourceforge archives.
--
         Alex R