[eclipse-clp-users] How to dynamically create a list of Eclipse structure elements from Java (Eclipse-Java embedding problem)??

From: Tobiasz Kowalczyk <windyrainman_at_...6...>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 16:06:32 +0100
Hello

I have a problem, I have an CSV file which I can read from,with a few
columns containing numbers. I parse them in Java and would like to
create a list of elements of a certain structure and fill the fields
with data that I have read from the CSV file. Any hints?? (example: it
could be a list of shifts in a hospital for a week or a month (that is
why it has to be dynamic) where structure would contain the number of
a particular shift, number of doctors,number of nurses,etc. (different
for different shifts))

I would appreciate any help

Tobias