Re: [eclipse-clp-users] Managing lists of real variable

From: Kish Shen <kisshen_at_...5...>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 15:42:00 +0100
simone pascucci wrote:

> In all the example I could get from the tutorials, it seems to me that
> somehow all the programs are always bounded to a fixed, already known,
> number of variables. If someone could give a small code example about
> solving this simple problem that would help a lot.

Hi Simone,

Some of the examples in

http://www.eclipse-clp.org/examples/index.html

solves problems with different sizes, for example, in the planning and
scheduling section. Examples are rostering, square tiling, and the
generic versions of transport (the non-generic version has a fixed
number of variables, so you can compare the two approaches).

Cardiff, South Glamorgan CF10 5BT.