[eclipse-clp-users] Embed ECLiPSe in Eclipse Plugin

From: Oliver Scheickl <scheickl_at_...1...>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 12:06:11 +0200
Hi all,

I want to embed ECLiPSe in Java. I read the introduction, manual, JavaDocs
etc.
If i execute a pure simple Java program that starts instantiates an
EmbeddedEclipse object everything is fine. However, when I execute the same
code from within an Eclipse plug-in's pop-up action I get the following
error:
"Cannot reserve stack space in alloc_stack_pairs()"

This looks like it came from ECLiPSe, not from Eclipse. I also tried to put
the code in an own thread, same issue.

Do you have any ideas how I can avoid this error and start ECLiPSe from
within an Eclipse plug-in?

Best regards,
     Olli.