[eclipse-clp-users] several instances of ECLiPSe on Windows?

From: Ulrich Scholz <Ulrich.Scholz_at_...10...>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 18:21:51 +0200
Dear all,

can I install different instances of ECLiPSe on the same Windows machine?

The readme for Windows states the manual installation requires to create a
registration key.   If the different instances are of different versions,
should I create a key for each version?

Can I install different instances of the same version under Windows?

Thanks,

Ulrich

--
Wir sind dabei:
CCN Congress Center NÜrnberg Ost, Stand 210

Ulrich Scholz

Phone: +49-6221-533244
Email: ulrich.scholz_at_...10...

European Media Laboratory GmbH
Schloss-Wolfsbrunnenweg 33
69118 Heidelberg
Germany

Amtsgericht Mannheim / HRB 335719
Managing Partner: Dr. h.c. Klaus Tschira, Scientific and Managing Director: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Andreas Reuter
www.eml-d.villa-bosch.de <http://www.eml-d.villa-bosch.de>