[eclipse-clp-users] Java error messages

From: Gregory Harman <greg_at_...171...>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 23:19:46 -0500
Hi all,

I'm fairly new to ECLiPSe, and am planning on using it as a supplement
to a Java codebase. I've gotten basic communication between Java and
ECLiPSe working via the parctechnologies library, but I'm struggling a
bit with the error handling: when I execute a goal that causes an
ECLiPSe error, I get a com.parctechnologies.eclipse.Throw returned to
my Java class (as I should, according to the embedding documentation),
but there is no error message associated with that Throw to help me
debug. How can I coerce the system into giving something more to work
with than just "there was an error"?

Thanks for any pointers.

-Greg