[eclipse-clp-users] Propagators with a state

From: Wit Jakuczun <wit.jakuczun_at_...6...>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 19:00:13 +0100
Hi,
   I have a propagator that uses state. It means
that during propagation phase a new state is
calculated that is used for the next event.
   What is the most effective way of resuspending
such propagators?
   Now I just suspend a propagator with a
new state. In manual it is stated that using
demons is more efficient but in my situation
usign demons doesn't make any difference as
I must kill suspension and create a new one.

Best regards
--
[ Wit Jakuczun  w.jakuczun_at_...116... ]
[ WLOG Solutions http://wlogsolutions.com   ]