Re: [eclipse-users] Help getting started with Saros

From: Kish Shen <kisshen_at_...5...>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 01:43:43 +0000
Hi,

I also had some problems setting up Saros when I first tried to install
it, and if I remember correctly, I also initially had problems finding
Saros, so I added some notes about how I finally managed to do this
--these notes were posted with the announcement of Saros in this mailing
list, and is also available if you click on the notes icon in the Saros
download at Sourceforge -- did you look at this?

Unzipping the Saros zip into your eclipse IDE  directory should be
correct. You should then be able to find Saros in the Window->Preference
dialogue -- this is described in the notes. Were you able to find Saros
there?