Re: [eclipse-users] Max OS X install

From: brammert <bottens_at_...6...>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 10:09:19 +0200
Dear Kish,

I get the following compile error:

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/vol/Eclipse/thirdparty/coin/x86_macosx/lib:
../bin/x86_macosx/eclipse -e
'get_flag(library_path,P),set_flag(library_path,["."|P]),lib(fcompile),
set_flag(variable_names,off), fcompile("graph_algorithms",
[outdir:"../lib"])'
dyld: Library not loaded: libeclipse.dylib
  Referenced from: /Users/brammert/Eclipse/lib/x86_macosx/eclipse.exe
  Reason: image not found
make[1]: *** [../lib/graph_algorithms.eco] Trace/BPT trap
make: *** [make_icparc_solvers] Error 2

ciao,

Brammert