[eclipse-users] CLP(lists)?

From: Malcolm Ryan <malcolmr_at_...25...>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 15:31:21 +1100
Does anyone have any experience using CLP(lists)? It seems that
ECLiPSe comes with a CHR description of it in 'ecrc_solvers/chr/
list.chr',  and I've had a bit of a play with it, but I'm not clear
on how I can integrate it with other integer constraints. Eg, if I
wanted to have a variable representing the length of the list and
then place constraints on its value. Would this work? Will lib(chr)
and lib(ic) play nice together?

Malcolm

--
       "An inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered;
        an adventure is an inconvenience rightly considered."