Re: [eclipse-users] Link to GMP Library

From: Joachim Schimpf <js10_at_...2...>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 17:47:06 +0000
BLANC Benjamin wrote:
> I'm currently trying to take into account the extended gcd algorithm
> provided in GMP (mpz_gcdext) as an external call through a C program.
> However, since the link is already done for the plain gcd/3 (mpz_gcd), I
> wonder whether it would not be much simpler to extend the bip_arith.c
> (also bigrat.c, and kernel to rrexport the new built_in) files in the
> sepia/src directory of the sources, so as to create a new built_in: gcd/5.
>
> How can I submit this extension (I can provide a diff file summing up
> all the minor changes I had to do in order to do so)?

The main source repository is now on sourceforge.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/eclipse-clp

The best would be to send your patch to one of the developers
(e.g. myself or Kish Shen), or submit it via the sourceforge
patch submission page.

If you plan to do further work with the sources, you could
consider getting a sourceforge user id, and registering as
a developer for the eclipse-clp project.

-- Joachim