Re: [eclipse-users] NEWBIE: Eplex installation question

From: brammert <bottens_at_...6...>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 15:34:31 +0100
Hi,

thanks for the response. The fact that the solver is included in the
eplex package explains everything. What I meant with "same answer" is
just that in solving a problem that used the eplex functionality, it did
not seem to matter whether I installed Coin or not. But you're answer
explains that.

On another note, I am also trying to install eclipse on my macbook using
the mac binaries from sourceforge. The installation itslef runs
smoothly, but as soon as I try to load the eplex library in this
distribution it gives the following error

[eclipse 1]: lib(eplex).
linearize.eco loaded traceable 0 bytes in 0.02 seconds
notify_ports.eco loaded traceable 0 bytes in 0.01 seconds
hash.eco   loaded traceable 0 bytes in 0.03 seconds
constraint_pools.eco loaded traceable 0 bytes in 0.01 seconds
"/Users/brammert/Eclipse/lib/ppc_macosx/seosiclpcbc.dylib"
shared library not found in load("ppc_macosx/seosiclpcbc.dylib")
undefined instruction in 'Emulate'

*** compilation aborted
        before line 1 in the file
/Users/brammert/Eclipse/lib/eplex_standalone.eco

*** compilation aborted
        before line 1 in the file /Users/brammert/Eclipse/lib/eplex.eco
Abort

Do you have any idea what the reason for this is? I have already set the
DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH, so that should not be a problem.

Brammert