[eclipse-users] NEWBIE: Eplex installation question

From: brammert <bottens_at_...6...>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 09:34:51 +0100
I just installed a COIN solver to be used with the EPLEX libraries. But
how can I check if it actually works. Whether Coin is in stalled or not,
running any example from the tutorial gives the same answer.

Should I tell EPLEX where to actually find the solver (and if yes how
should I tell it), or should it find the solver itself?