Re: [eclipse-users] General newbie question

From: Kish Shen <kish.shen_at_...2...>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 05:00:11 +0000
On Saturday 16 December 2006 22:18, William Heath wrote:
> Hi All Eclipse users,
>
> I want to know how to remove a constraint after I have applied it.  Is that
> possible, if so how?  Could you show me an example?

The easiest way to `remove' a constraint is to backtrack over the posting of the constraint.
Backtracking occurs naturally as part of the search process. Examples of this is given in many
of the examples, for example, see the bin packing example in the ECLiPSe tutorial:

 http://eclipse.crosscoreop.com/doc/tutorial/tutorial061.html