Re: [eclipse-users] Eclipse on Macosx 10.4

From: Philippe de Rochambeau <phiroc_at_...22...>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 18:53:41 +0100
Thanks for the information, Joachim.

eclipse, jeclipse, and tkeclipse all run now.

Here's the contents of my /Applications/eclipse/lib/ppc_macosx/lib/
SITE_PARAMS file, for those who might be interested.

Please note that daVinci is not installed on my machine and neither
are tcl and tk, and that does not seem to prevent [tk]eclipse from
working.

Best regards,

Philippe

ECLIPSEDIR='/Applications/eclipse'
EXE_DIR='/Applications/eclipse/bin/ppc_macosx'
SIMPLE="y"
WANT_MEGALOG="n"
WANT_PARALLELISM="n"
WANT_TCL_WM="y"
WANT_MPS="n"
REBUILD_DOCS="n"
TCL_LIBRARY='/Applications/eclipse/tcltk/lib/tcl8.4'
TK_LIBRARY='/Applications/eclipse/tcltk/lib/tk8.4'
DAVINCIHOME='$ECLIPSEDIR/daVinci/ppc_macosx'
TCL_ARCH_LIBRARY='/Applications/eclipse/tcltk/ppc_macosx/lib'
WISH_DIRECTORY='/usr/bin'
XWISH_DIRECTORY='/Applications/eclipse/tcltk/ppc_macosx/bin'
TCL_VERSION='4'
TCL_FRAMEWORK='/System/Library/Frameworks'
X_LIBRARIES='_at_x_libraries@'
USER_OBJECTS=''
JRE_HOME='/usr/'