Re: chr use

From: Joachim Schimpf <j.schimpf_at_icparc.ic.ac.uk>
Date: Fri 05 Aug 2005 09:02:51 PM GMT
malgouyr@insa-toulouse.fr wrote:

> I'm trying to use CHR library by applying some results presented in [1] and
> using the file "minmax.chr" (directory eclipse/lib/chr).
>
> When I execute the query "A leq B, B leq C, C leq A." the system answers :
> ?- A leq B, B leq C, C leq A.
> A = A
> B = B
> C = A
>

> Constraints:
> Yes (0.00s cpu)
>
> (1) A_365 leq B_378
> (2) B_378 leq A_365

Thanks for this report. It turned out that the chr (and ech) library
was broken in Eclipse 5.8.

The probem will be fixed in the next build (5.8 #101), which should
appear on our web site sometime over the weekend.

--
  Joachim Schimpf              /             phone: +44 20 7594 8187
  IC-Parc                     /      mailto:J.Schimpf@imperial.ac.uk