Re: Error running Eclipse from C++

From: Joachim Schimpf <j.schimpf_at_icparc.ic.ac.uk>
Date: Mon 11 Jul 2005 07:26:47 PM GMT
Roman Buil wrote:
> Hei,
>
> Finally I have been able to compile and run my eclipse predicate from
> C++, but I get an error.
>
> In my C++ program I call Eclipse iteratively and it stops before
> finishing the iterations with this error:
>
> " Cannot reserve stack space in alloc_stack_pairs() "
>

> I suppose this is a problem with the memory. How could I solve it?

You probably initialise ECLiPSe repeatedly. You are supposed
to call ec_init() just once, and then post goals repeatedly.
Do not call ec_cleanup() and do not try to re-init ECLiPSe.

You can find further discussion about this issue at
http://www.icparc.ic.ac.uk/eclipse/archive/eclipse-users/0704.html

--
  Joachim Schimpf              /             phone: +44 20 7594 8187
  IC-Parc                     /      mailto:J.Schimpf@imperial.ac.uk