Re: forall

From: Andrew Cheadle <amc4_at_icparc.ic.ac.uk>
Date: Thu 13 Jan 2005 09:25:19 PM GMT
Hi Rosella

Firstly please don't post general queries to the bugs mailing list.
Please post to eclipse-users instead.

Have you tried the following:

[eclipse 1]: lib(ic).
Yes (0.36s cpu)
[eclipse 2]: X #:: 0..1, Y #:: 0..3, X #= Y.

X = X{[0, 1]}
Y = X{[0, 1]}
Yes (0.00s cpu)

So having posted the constraint 'X #= Y' Y's domain is
effectively 0..1.

However if you are referring to achieving full arc-consistency in
the presence of disequality constraints please refer to the manual /
tutorial chapters on the Propia library.

Have I missed something?

Cheers

Andy