commercial development licence

From: Ulrich Scholz <>
Date: Tue 04 Jan 2005 01:58:42 PM GMT
Message-ID: <>
Dear all,

until recently, I was employed by an university and I used ECLiPSe
with an academic licence.

Now I switched to a company and might meet the case that is mentioned
in the document ACAD-08/04 "ECLiPSe III Academic Software Release

This document says that I should apply for "commercial development
licence", but there is no hint on where and how to apply for such a
licence, what is the pricing scheme, a.s.o.

I'd apprechiate any information on that topic.

All the best,


Ulrich Scholz
Received on Wed Jan 05 11:53:30 2005

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.8 : Wed 16 Nov 2005 06:07:32 PM GMT GMT