Re: Re: C++

From: Kish Shen <ks15_at_icparc.ic.ac.uk>
Date: Tue 08 Jun 2004 05:57:17 PM GMT
Hi Krithiga,

>   I have created a shared library and I want to use it in eclipse project.
>  But I am unable to compile the code. It is doing a core dump.

We need more information before we know if we can help you or not.

Which version of ECLiPSe are you using? What platform are you using?

Can you give more details of what you are doing that is causing the core
dump? Is this happening when you load the shared library?

It is not absolutely clear from your message, but you are using the
ECLiPSe constraint logic programming language, instead of some other
`eclipse' (e.g. IBM's eclipse)?

Cheers,

Kish Shen