binpacking

From: Martina Stuber <martina.stuber_at_andor.wiwi.uni-karlsruhe.de>
Date: Thu 05 Feb 2004 03:34:25 PM GMT
hello,
I am new to eclipse and I am trying examples from tutorial.
Is there a sample solution of the binpacking problem?
I tried the code from the skript and it doesn`t work, but I don`t know why.

Kind regards,
                      Martina Stuber.

[ Reminder from mailing list administrator: please subscribe to this
mailing list before you post to it.  If you are not a subscriber, or
if you post from an address different from the one you used to subscribe,
your message will not be forwarded automatically, and there will be a
delay because I have to approve it manually.  Sorry, but this is
necessary to avoid spam on the list... ]