Re: To create own library for ECLiPSe

From: Joachim Schimpf <j.schimpf_at_icparc.ic.ac.uk>
Date: Mon 27 Oct 2003 01:25:27 PM GMT
Jordan C N Chong wrote:

> Is there a possibility to write my own library for ECLiPSe?
> Does ECLiPSe provide such convenience?

An ECLiPSe library is just a module whose source (or precompiled .eco)
file can be found somewhere in ECLiPSe's library path.

To learn about modules, check out the User Manual chapter on modules.
You may also benefit from looking at the document "Developing Applications
in ECLiPSe" which is part of the distribution.

--
  Joachim Schimpf              /             phone: +44 20 7594 8187
  IC-Parc                     /      mailto:J.Schimpf@imperial.ac.uk