ECLiPSe bug reporting

From: Joachim Schimpf <j.schimpf_at_icparc.ic.ac.uk>
Date: Fri 25 Apr 2003 02:21:19 PM GMT
Dear ECLiPSe users,

In the past you have been reporting problems by email to
eclipse-bugs@icparc.ic.ac.uk.

In addition, we have now made our internal bug reporting
and tracking system accessible to you. This means that
in future you can enter bug reports directly into the
database, check for existing problems, or follow our
progress with problem resolution. Internally, we have
been using this system for about a year now.

The interface is web-based, using Bugzilla.
You can find the relevant information under
http://www.icparc.ic.ac.uk/eclipse/bugs.html

We hope you'll find this useful!

-- The Eclipse team