Meta-interpreter

From: Jordan C N Chong <chong_at_cs.utwente.nl>
Date: Thu 03 Apr 2003 09:17:30 AM GMT
Dear all,

This is the first time I am using Eclipse. I am trying the meta-interpreter:

solve1(true).
solve1((A,B))  :-
        solve1(A),solve1(B).
solve1(A)    :-
        clause(A,B),solve1(B).

for this:

% problem knowledge (facts)
battery/charged.
alternator/has_voltage.
tank/is_not_empty.
engine/rotates.

% domain knowledge (rules)
repair/change_alternator :- alternator/has_no_voltage,
                             battery/charged.

repair/recharge_battery  :- battery/decharged.

repair/replace_spark_plug :- battery/charged,
                             alternator/has_voltage,
                             tank/is_not_empty,
                             engine/rotates.

When I run: solve1(repair/X).

The following error happens:
procedure not dynamic clause(repair / X, B) in module eclipse

I have tried the same program at SWI-Prolog, and it works.

I don't understand. Please help.

Thakn you very much.

Regards,
[Jor]dan Chong