ECLiPSe Users Workshop

From: Joachim Schimpf <j.schimpf_at_icparc.ic.ac.uk>
Date: Wed 22 Jan 2003 06:40:09 PM GMT
Dear All,

We plan an ECLiPSe users workshop at Wye college in the summer,
following last year's successful ECLiPSE Summer school.

We seek papers describing problems/applications solved using ECLiPSe,
perhaps reporting on ECLiPSe solvers/features used.
If you have used ECLiPSe and would like to share your experiences
with other  ECLiPSe users, at a nice location easily accessible from
Eurostar train, or if you would like to join the workshop without
making a presentation, can you send a short reply?

There's no commitment, but we would like to have an idea of the
possible size of the workshop.

        Hoping to see you in Wye!
                The ECLiPSe Team
Dr. Mark Wallace, IC-Parc,              Phone  +44 (0)20 7594 8434
William Penney Laboratory,              Fax    +44 (0)20 7594 8432
Imperial College, London SW7 2AZ, UK.   Email: mgw@icparc.ic.ac.uk