search/6 inside bagof/3?

From: <zeynep.kiziltan_at_dis.uu.se>
Date: Fri 01 Nov 2002 05:15:04 PM GMT
Dear Eclipse team,

In a constraint program, I would like to know the number of backtracks when
searching for all solutions. The predicate search/6 seems to be the choice to
learn the number of backtracks. However, when I use search/6 inside bagof/3

bagof(X,search(X,0,input_order,indomain_min,complete,[backtrack(B)]),Bag)

I get only one solution, while

bagof(X,search(X,0,input_order,indomain_min,complete,[]),Bag)

would give me all the solutions with no information on backtracks.

How can I look for all solutions and also count backtracks?

Thanks,
Zeynep