Ambiguous import of maplist / 3 from [eclipse_language, apply_macros]

From: Erick Alphonse <alphonse_at_lri.fr>
Date: Fri 15 Mar 2002 12:44:33 PM GMT
Hello,

I try to compile an old Eclipse code on Eclipse 5.3, but I get conflicts
between two modules [eclipse_language,
apply_macros] when using selectlist (and related) and maplist predicates.
Apparently, to use selectlist, I need to load the library apply_macros,
but doing so, I can no longer use maplist as exemplified below. I tried
to work around with the module/import predicates but without success.

Please, could someone tell me how to use the apply_macros library?

Thank you very much in advance for your help and time,
Best regards,
Erick Alphonse.

Version 5.3 #47, Mon Jan 28 20:19 2002
[eclipse 1]: selectlist(=(1),[1,2,3],L).
calling an undefined procedure selectlist(=(1), [1, 2, 3], L) in module
eclipse
Abort
[eclipse 2]: lib(apply_macros).
apply_macros.eco loaded traceable 0 bytes in 0.02 seconds

Yes (0.02s cpu)
[eclipse 3]: selectlist(=(1),[1,2,3],L).
*** Creating auxiliary predicate 'selectlist(=(1))' / 2

L = [1]
Yes (0.00s cpu)
[eclipse 4]: maplist(=,[1,2],L).
Ambiguous import of maplist / 3 from [eclipse_language, apply_macros] in
module eclipse
Ambiguous import of maplist / 3 from [eclipse_language, apply_macros] in
module eclipse
calling an undefined procedure maplist(=, [1, 2], L) in module eclipse
Abort
[eclipse 5]: