Re: Inconsistent performance while using tk Eclipse

From: Joachim Schimpf <j.schimpf_at_icparc.ic.ac.uk>
Date: Fri 02 Nov 2001 11:31:37 AM GMT
Sathish Kumar Murugesan wrote:

> I am using Eclipse 5.2 and Tcl/Tk version 8.3.1. When
> I try to run my program using the tk Eclipse, it gives
> the following error

Please send such problem reports to eclipse-bugs@icparc.ic.ac.uk!

We have a much better chance to fix a problem if we can
reproduce it. So we need some additional information:

- your exact Eclipse version (note that newer versions also
  have a "build number", so please specify e.g. 5.2 #35)

- the operating system you are on

- the program that causes the bug

- instructions for how to reproduce the problem

Thanks,
--
 Joachim Schimpf              /             phone: +44 20 7594 8187
 IC-Parc, Imperial College   /            mailto:J.Schimpf@ic.ac.uk