Re: A bug?

From: Warwick Harvey <wh_at_icparc.ic.ac.uk>
Date: Fri 28 Sep 2001 11:53:45 AM GMT
Hi Anthony,

>From the information contained in your email, we are unable to see why there
should be a problem, nor reproduce it.

Please read the instructions for reporting problems available on our web
site:

http://www.icparc.ic.ac.uk/eclipse/bug_report_form.plain

In particular, make sure you tell us which version of ECLiPSe you are using,
which operating system, whether you were using TkECLiPSe or the command-line
version, what messages ECLiPSe prints out when it crashes, and what the
query was that caused the problem.  This kind of information is vital for us
when trying to track down these kinds of problems.

Thanks,
Warwick