atmost and atleast

From: Tallys Hoover Yunes <931665_at_dcc.unicamp.br>
Date: Fri 26 Mar 1999 03:39:44 AM GMT
Hello,

   I'd like to use a modified version of the constraint
atmost, where, instead of having "at most k elements of
a list equal to a certain number", I would have "at most
k elements of a list greater than a certain number".

   Has anyone seen/implemented such a constraint ?
   Perhaps, starting with the code of the atmost constraint
it would be easy to implement this new constraint.

   By the way, is there an easy way to implement an
"atleast" constraint ?

Best regards,
Tallys Yunes