Re: [eclipse-clp-users] Too much output on compiling, how to reduce?

From: Ulrich Scholz <wanderer_at_thispla.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 12:34:56 +0100
Dear Joachim,

thanks for your answer.  Your proposed method works.

Or it would work.  For some reason I do not understand, I cannot set the
streams back after compiling my project.  So, for example, when I redirect
the log_output into the file "logfile" as you suggest, compile my project,
and then set it back (either to the stream retrieved by
get_stream(log_output, S) or to the number "1"), ECLiPSe still writes to
"logfile".

Strangely, re-setting the streams work when a) setting and re-setting them
prior to compiling my project as well as b) setting it to "logfile",
compiling some simple test case (just a file with "start :- write(xxx)."),
and then setting it back.  So it is something in my project that prevents
the re-setting of the streams.

Well, I guess it would be hard to track that down.

Best regards,

Ulrich