[ Debugging | Reference Manual | Alphabetic Index ]
Declares the procedure(s) in SpecList to be untraceable.
- Sequence of expressions of the form name/arity.
Sets all the procedures given by SpecList untraceable. Marking a
predicate as untraceable will prevent any information about it being
displayed. The subgoals of this predicate will be shown in their normal
Note that untraceable/1 is superseded by the predicate set_flag(Proc,
leash, notrace), which declares the procedure Proc to be untraceable.
Modes and Determinism
This predicate is sensitive to its module context (tool predicate, see @/2).
- (4) instantiation fault
- SpecList is not instantiated.
- (5) type error
- SpecList is not of the form Atom/Integer.
- (60) referring to an undefined procedure
- SpecList is an undefined procedure.
get_flag / 3, set_flag / 3, traceable / 1