[ library(threads) | Reference Manual | Alphabetic Index ]
Enumerates threads and their properties
- A thread/engine handle or DTR-thread alias, or variable
- Variable or compound term
If Thread is a thread/engine handle, enumerates the thread/engine's
properties and unifies them with Property. If Thread is a variable,
enumerates all currently existing thread/engines and their properties.
The properties are as defined in get_engine_property/3, plus the
alias(Name) option from thread_create/3.
Modes and Determinism
- thread_property(-, -) is multi
- thread_property(+, -) is multi
- thread_property(+, ++) is semidet
get_engine_property / 3, thread_create / 3