[ library(gfd) | Reference Manual | Alphabetic Index ]
<ConsistencyModule:> cumulatives_g(+StartTimes, +Durations, +Heights, +Assigned, +MachineCapacities)
Multi-resource cumulatives constraint on specified tasks, using native Gecode indexing.
- Collection of N start times for tasks (domain variables or integers)
- Collection of N duration for tasks (domain variables or integers)
- Collection of N resource usages (positive) or productions (negative) by tasks (domain variables or integers) with the assigned machine
- Collection of N ID of machine assigned to tasks (domain variables or integers)
- Collection of M maximum amount of resource available for machines (integers)
This version of the constraint uses the native Gecode indexing, which starts
from 0. This is different from normal ECLiPSe's indexing, which starts from 1.
This predicate maps more directly to Gecode's native implementation of
the constraint, without the conversion between Gecode and ECLiPSe
indexing of cumulatives/5. It may therefore be more efficient, but could
also be incompatible with existing ECLiPSe code.
See cumulatives/5 for a more detailed description of this predicate.
cumulatives / 5